Our goal is to be at the cutting edge in the medical cannabis industry
of dry flower per year
LOW PRODUCTION COST
per gram of dry flower
We are a Canadian vertically integrated cannabis company with licensed operations strategically based in Colombia, approximately 30 minutes from the capital, Bogotá.
Our goal is to produce cannabis-derivatives that are accessible and consistent in their effect and quality, in order to help people with their minds and bodies.
Our company provides an outstanding opportunity for return on investment. We are taking advantage of the low-cost structure present in Colombia to develop our footprint in high-value markets, with the help of our experienced management team and board of directors who provide a global outlook.
Medcolcanna, in its short history, has moved faster than any of its competitors to become a global leader in innovative cannabis product exports to the world.
Responsible use of funds
- Lower expenditure in G&A and execution compared with Colombian and International peers, while achieving leading cultivation and extraction capacities.
- Lowest SG&A expenditure per hectare and a total of 0.9M USD.
- Capital efficient infrastructure with a cost leading model that cannot be rivaled by Canadian or American operators at scale.
- Expansion of operations during 2019 with a burn rate 63% less among peers.
- Experienced management to run an exceptional business.
Constantly Innovating R&D Dept.
- R&D supported proprietary finished formulations to feed MCCN branded and white label offerings in the US and Europe.
- An Innovation, Research and Product Development department that produces and updates scientific knowledge permanently. We are currently undertaking numerous research and development projects around Propagation, Plant Breeding, Production, Extraction, Formulations, Alliances and a Genetic program with 12 strains registered
Low Production Cost
- Reaching less than USD $0.04/gr of dry flower by Q4 2020
- 37,000 kg of current production capacity, with a target of 100,000 by end of Q4.
- Industry-leading extraction (manufacturing) capacity of 300 Ton of Dry Flower processing per year; allowing this business unit to produce low cost raw materials for MCCN but also generating revenue domestically from licensed operators.
Optimal Cost-benefit Ratio
Trading at best prices. Potential price-to-earning ratio is lower than peers.
A broad vision of Business
- Diversified model of financing and revenue streams to achieve self-sustainability in 2021.
- Secured strategic distribution partnerships in key markets in Europe.
- MCCN poised to enter the US market with low cost cannabinoid raw materials in Q2 2021 and launch its branded products in Q4 2020.
- Manufacturing facility built to EU GMP standards to be licensed by Q4 2020
- GACP certified.
- INVIMA certified.
- Fully licensed operation in Colombia
- Cultivation capacity for 40 Ton of Dry flower:
– 1 ha propagation and postharvest.
– 3.7 ha Greenhouse Grow (Including Contract Cultivation w/ Doña Blanca – 2Ha).
– 2 ha Outdoors Grow.
- An Innovation, Research and Product Development department that produces and updates scientific knowledge permanently. The department is currently undertaking numerous research and development projects around Propagation, Plant Breeding, Production, Extraction, Formulations, Alliances and a Genetic program with 12 strains registered.
- An operational capacity of 300 tons of raw material per year for internal and third party supply.
- 14 Cosmetic products registered.
- 3.2 Million cuttings annual production with capacity to supply over 40 ha – to be used for internal supply and third party commercialization.
- Guaranteed Distribution Agreement with a minimun of 1,000 KG per month to Greenstein Europe.
- 12 Formulations for 14 medical conditions.
- Biweekly harvest capacity with a first Commercial harvest of 4 ton of Dry Flower.
- Launch of Nueva Medicina, a network of clinics for the treatment of various medical conditions to supply exclusive MCCN formulations.
- 1st commercial extraction.
- 25 supply contracts for cuttings, that represents 187.900 seedlings, 6.47% of our annual capacity.
- Lowest production cost of 0.04 USD per gram of dry flower.
- Product revenue with completed sale and shipment to Germany.
- Distribution agreement with Greenstein Group for product distribution in Germany.
- Cannav vapes brand launched in Switzerland.
- Cannav portfolio includes now dry flower for bulk and end consumers.
- Low production cost: 0.04 USD per gram of dry flower.
- Successfully expanded operations with a significantly low annual burn-rate per hectare: 50% less than the competitors.
- Low fixed expenses and G&A costs: below CAD$ 1M per hectare vs CAD$ 3.1M competitor average.
- Debenture financing to bridge operational and commercial phases: CAD$ 1.5M raised.
- Joint Venture agreement with Doña Blanca for the development of 2 Hectares under a 70% working interest and a total investment of USD $ 1M.
- Mayor investment of CAD$ 800K by Greenstein Group one of the biggest German companies (1000 kilos a year distribution agreement).
- Expand cultivation capacity to 7 Ha for production of 100.000 tons of dry flower.
- Expand to 30 ha. for outdoors hemp cultivation.
- Achieve 300 ton/year of extraction capacity.
- GMP EU licensed Extraction facility (Rosin, Cryoethanol, Enzimatic, Butane).
- Nueva Medicina expansion to 20 clinics.
- Commercial launch of magistral formulas, GMP certified.
- Regional Clinics to provide INVIMA certified magistral preparations.
- 1st Export of CBD extract.
- Pharmaceutical product launch.
- Canada and Colombia product launch.
- Developing diversified financing and revenue generating opportunities to achieve self-sustainability.
- Expand production capabilities while increasing operative efficiencies to further reduce production cost: 0.03 USD per gram of dry flower.
- Expect to complete Joint Venture agreements for 4 additional hectares under working interest for a total investment of USD $2M.
- Agronomical evaluations services to be sold for USD $182.500.
- Extraction services offered to third parties with estimated revenues by year end of USD $887,000 • Bulk Oil sales of Full Spectrum, Isolates and Distillates with estimated revenues by year end of USD $1,800,000.
- White label THC and CBD consumer products offering to third parties with estimated revenues by year end of USD $1,300,000.
- Direct sales of consumer products with estimated revenues by year end of USD $50,000.
- Network of pharmaceutical clinics with estimated revenues by year end of USD $80,000.